Search and Find: The Saints
Words are found either up, down, or diagonally, and sometimes backwards.
Print this page out to solve it!
Fill in the Blanks: Important people from the Bible
1. J E _ U S: our Savior
2. N O _ H: owner of the ark that landed on Mt. Ararat
3. J O _ A H: the fish swallowed him
4. M A _ Y: the virgin mother of Jesus
5. M _ S E S: led the Israelites
6. G _ D: the ultimate father
7. A _ A M: the first man to walk the Earth
8. E _ E: the first woman to walk the Earth
9. D A _ I D: killed Goliath with a rock
10. D A _ I E L: survived in the lions' den
Big Word: RESURRECTION
Find as many smaller words in RESURRECTION as you can, using the letters in the word. Your word can be as long as it has to, but you can not use a letter more than once unless it appears in the word more than once. Bring your total number of words to church, and the kid who has the most wins a prize!
1. _______________ 2. _______________
3. _______________ 4. _______________
5. _______________ 6. _______________
7. _______________ 8. _______________
9. _______________ 10. ______________
11. ______________ 12. ______________
13. ______________ 14. ______________
15. ______________ 16. ______________
17. ______________ 18. ______________
19. ______________ 20. ______________
If you need more space, write the extras on a separate piece of paper...
Fill in the blanks in these quotes about miracles performed by Jesus.
1. The master of the banquet tasted the _______ that had been turned into ______.
2. A man with _______ came and knelt before him and said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.
3. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the _______, "Take heart, son; your sins have been forgiven."
4. He went into their synagogue and a man with a _______ _______ was there. They asked him, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"
5. Jesus replied, "You of little faith; why are you afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the _______ and the _______.
6. A woman who had been subject to _______ for 12 years came up behind him and touched his cloak.
7. But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's _______ and healed him.
8. The demons begged Jesus, "If you drive us out, sent us into the _______ of _______."
9. When they had done so, they caught such a large number of _______ that their nets began to break.
10. Then he touched their _______ and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you."
Source: Test Your Bible IQ